´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, June 6♥
(NUFFNANG) *CLICK CLICK*



Initially wanted to go Bugis with Baby today, end up we changed our mind. Going on weekdays is better than going on weekend, as you know, on weekend every places you go are super crowded. Who wanna be a sardine among the crowd?


Frigging hot, squeeze here and that. End up, you are not enjoying, you are suffering. So its better to go out on Weekdays. =)


I got so many things to buy which are needed to. Like bags, shoes, dress and many more. Moreover, I'm still a lady who likes to pamper herself more than guys do. I always use stuffs till it's totally spoil, I don't buy things unnecessarily and I don't buy things as and when I like. Like once a week or even worst, thrice or more in a week?


Money earned by months, money spent by seconds. Have you ever thought how many hours you gonna work for just to pay for the nuisance stuff that you've bought earlier on? Perhaps, that's none of my business, duhs. =)


Mimic-ing others doesn't make you look awesome or prettier. Only makes you look like a clown or rather a ....MIMIC, crap.



Iron...Lobster!
BEAN MAN!
Now, everyone can afford an Apple notebook. So cheap.

Labels: