´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, June 2♥
NUFFNANG CLICKS!
Supposed to meet MY at Hougang around 3.30pm, end up we reached at 4pm plus. All Baby's fault, he just couldn't move his butt. After umpteen times of nagging over him, then he knew how to.
MY went to Auntie Alice's house for hair dye, I have a urge to dye my hair. I wanna dye bright colours, just like what I've done in the past. Super blonde and striking is my favorite colours, perhaps next month I'll dye my hair. =)
After dyeing my hair, I going for perming. Omgwtfbbq, sounds like a doll? But nevermind, I like my hair to be this way, nice, curl with bright colours. Every girls have their own way to make themselves look pretty and that's my way.
Recently, watching 灵异怪谈 which is supernatural and unbelievable. If you guys like to watch horror movie/shows/drama alots, you guys must watch this. With no regrets and I doubt you guys won't like it. Alright, I gonna back to my movie.
Omgwtfbbq?! Senior Pastor, Kong Hee from CHC got arrested?! Nowadays, money do covers everyone's eyes. Hopefully he's not one of them.


Labels: Hair dye and perm. My style.



