´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, June 25♥
ONE MAN SHOW, LOOK INTERESTING THOUGH.
I was laughing like craze due to a ill-mannered and uncivilize person, her standard of English is lower than my niece, can you imagine that? Her words were contradicting without any links in it, totally one man show.
HER "STANDARD OF ENGLISH"...
1)Spoiled brat becomes Spout brat.
2)Definitely becomes definately, all these she pushed the blames on the Iphone she was using due to no dictionary. I thought she should know it by now?
3)I said I'm civilized person who don't entertain spastic like her, she said..."Oh so now you are not civilize cause you used past tense". ???
4)Asked her to check out dictionary for the meaning of "civilized" end up, she said I still need to check dictionary.
5)I paid every single thing by myself and she called me a spoiled brat whereby she, herself is a spendthrift and always spend her Mom's money.
6)I said this is previous post, "One day she got beaten up and died on the road without knowing who is the culprit" And she said she's still alive and I also past tense on her?
7)She said my previous post was insulting her parents? If you guys got a chance to ask a doctors/teachers/psychologists, they will tell you the same thing.
8)She said..."you are a stewpig, you know stewpig? Go check the dictnary, stupid" She thought I was at her level and is STEW PIG not STEWPIG.
9)Monkeys are usually used on skinny people, but she said I'm a fat monkey. I find it no link, does she knows that orangutans and gorillas are actually exist? Had she visited the zoo before and take a look at those monkeys? Fat or thin?
10)She said wanna beat me, end up she and her friends asked me to go "find" them. I thought
they are the ones that wanna beat me? These really beats me. LOL
11)Her friend said that if I am a well-mannered kid, I should talk nicely back to her "Jie mei"(Now is it 2010?). Who will talk nicely when someone had provoked you in the first place? She asked me a question and I had already answered her, yet she spouting nonsense.
12)Her friend said that if I am well-mannered, I won't scold "fcuk" here and there. Please, then what you want me to scold? Knn? Cb? Ccb? Lj? or Knnbccb, just like she do? Ewww~
13)She said..."Your camera only cost two hundred plus, so cheapskate. Her mom can get her that camera at $349" If that case, what for she asked me for the venue of that shop where I bought my Camera? Jolly well go ahead and get an expensive one right?
14)She is working as a phone seller yet she's so proud with honor, saying that now what Singapore wants is experiences and not Certificate. LOL!
15)I tweeted..."Who will entertain such people who always pot calling the kettle black? She must be very bored. LOL!" And she retweeted and asked..."Can anyone explain what she mean? I don't understand her singlish". I think she don't get what I mean instead of trying to be sarcastic.
I think all these are enough to have a good laugh today. A failure of all, her words were contradicting and her English was bad enough to understand yet, she wanna say it was ME? Laughing out loud, louder, loudest!
I had never seen such person with a diameter of the Earth, must be her costly facial treatment which she always emphasizing on. A spendthrift called a thrifty, spoiled brat? See, doesn't even know the meaning yet, she wanna use it to embarrass herself.
Wanna beat me up but her friends said they will wait only? Is she turning the table to me? As if I'm the one that wanna beat her, contradicting to the maximum.
The reason I didn't replied her in Twitter was I don't want to lower down to their level and makes no different between them. Again, they thought I'm scared of them, like who will bother crazy asses?
To be continued, stay tune!
I was laughing like craze due to a ill-mannered and uncivilize person, her standard of English is lower than my niece, can you imagine that? Her words were contradicting without any links in it, totally one man show.
HER "STANDARD OF ENGLISH"...
1)Spoiled brat becomes Spout brat.
2)Definitely becomes definately, all these she pushed the blames on the Iphone she was using due to no dictionary. I thought she should know it by now?
3)I said I'm civilized person who don't entertain spastic like her, she said..."Oh so now you are not civilize cause you used past tense". ???
4)Asked her to check out dictionary for the meaning of "civilized" end up, she said I still need to check dictionary.
5)I paid every single thing by myself and she called me a spoiled brat whereby she, herself is a spendthrift and always spend her Mom's money.
6)I said this is previous post, "One day she got beaten up and died on the road without knowing who is the culprit" And she said she's still alive and I also past tense on her?
7)She said my previous post was insulting her parents? If you guys got a chance to ask a doctors/teachers/psychologists, they will tell you the same thing.
8)She said..."you are a stewpig, you know stewpig? Go check the dictnary, stupid" She thought I was at her level and is STEW PIG not STEWPIG.
9)Monkeys are usually used on skinny people, but she said I'm a fat monkey. I find it no link, does she knows that orangutans and gorillas are actually exist? Had she visited the zoo before and take a look at those monkeys? Fat or thin?
10)She said wanna beat me, end up she and her friends asked me to go "find" them. I thought
they are the ones that wanna beat me? These really beats me. LOL
11)Her friend said that if I am a well-mannered kid, I should talk nicely back to her "Jie mei"(Now is it 2010?). Who will talk nicely when someone had provoked you in the first place? She asked me a question and I had already answered her, yet she spouting nonsense.
12)Her friend said that if I am well-mannered, I won't scold "fcuk" here and there. Please, then what you want me to scold? Knn? Cb? Ccb? Lj? or Knnbccb, just like she do? Ewww~
13)She said..."Your camera only cost two hundred plus, so cheapskate. Her mom can get her that camera at $349" If that case, what for she asked me for the venue of that shop where I bought my Camera? Jolly well go ahead and get an expensive one right?
14)She is working as a phone seller yet she's so proud with honor, saying that now what Singapore wants is experiences and not Certificate. LOL!
15)I tweeted..."Who will entertain such people who always pot calling the kettle black? She must be very bored. LOL!" And she retweeted and asked..."Can anyone explain what she mean? I don't understand her singlish". I think she don't get what I mean instead of trying to be sarcastic.
I think all these are enough to have a good laugh today. A failure of all, her words were contradicting and her English was bad enough to understand yet, she wanna say it was ME? Laughing out loud, louder, loudest!
I had never seen such person with a diameter of the Earth, must be her costly facial treatment which she always emphasizing on. A spendthrift called a thrifty, spoiled brat? See, doesn't even know the meaning yet, she wanna use it to embarrass herself.
Wanna beat me up but her friends said they will wait only? Is she turning the table to me? As if I'm the one that wanna beat her, contradicting to the maximum.
The reason I didn't replied her in Twitter was I don't want to lower down to their level and makes no different between them. Again, they thought I'm scared of them, like who will bother crazy asses?
To be continued, stay tune!



