´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, June 20♥
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL PAPA(S)!!



Yesterday I bought my Camera, PL150 at the cheapest price which was $275! Actually we can get it at $250 however the boss said sold out already but its okay, at least we still found the second cheapest price. The salesman still offered us a screen protector, we didn't ask from him, he's the one who wanna gave us for free. What a kind soul. =)



Retail shops are selling it at the fucked up price of $399, like wth? Compared to mine was like $124 different? Can you imagine that? GROSS, I can use the remaining to buy clothes or save it up man. By the way, My Mom only sponsor me 50bucks, the rest was paid by Baby and I.


Baby wanted to pay all as a monthsary present for me, however I think its not about that, its the heart that counts so I came out with a better idea of splitting it half, I mean money not Camera okay?


Why I bought this model? I was eye-ing on these dual Lcd Screens Cameras for months, I've done research on them, compared them with one another, check out the pricing before I bought it. This is my fruit of labour, my hard work(researches) had paid off. Happy ttm!


Sooner or later, I gonna give it a name. Sound funny but this is my way of taking care my things. With a name means "my pets", without a name means I don't need to bother it will spoil or not. My logic, my thoughts. HAHAHA! 




I can't stand this photo, super ugly!
Me and Baby
Figuring, Trying, Testing.
Swesen yo!
I only took this, the rest had finished up before I take any photos. 
Too hungry to wait.
My pet, birdy. He likes to shake his head and body when People around.
He look so lost.
My dog, Lucky love to take picture. Nice!

Labels: