´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, June 28♥
WHERE ARE WISDOM FROM??


Wisdom is not a "thing" that everyone can spoon feed you with bit by bit, its a "thing" that you need to explore it yourself with whatever sources you have. Wisdom is like a door and sources is the key to open this particular door.


A person without knowledge nor wisdom will eventually becomes a frog in a well, who can only see what's above their heads and thought that its everything. I'm not saying I knows everything, at least I'm eager to learn.


The way you talks, presents yourself well. Yesterday, there was a person who told me these...When a person who is full of knowledge, the way they dress up themselves, their thinking and the way they presents themselves are different, if comparing to the past.


Life will be great, if everyone trying their best to beautify this World. Isn't it nice? =)

Labels: