´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, June 21♥
WITH BABY FACE IS GOOD THING OR BAD?
Many people without a baby face, wants to have it but for those who have baby face, they have their problems too. I don't know what "so good" about it, but I feel annoying for the time being.
Why? Can't mainly is about checking of identity. Very annoying when you have already "overage" like years? However, they still thought that you are illegal little kiddos.
Like hello? Do I look that young? Maybe at my age right now, I still couldn't enjoy having a baby face is a "great thing" on Earth. Maybe when I get older or when I have my own children, I'll feel good with it.
By the way, I got a name for my Camera already. I named it "Glossy", like nice only? HAHA! I'm finding some places to go out with Baby for a date, actually in another words, I just wanna go out and use my glossy as I wanna see how good it was. Going out for a date with Baby is just a excuse! (kidding)
Find one day I going to go for a treatment at Orchard since I got the voucher. *wink* Must pamper my hair with care, hair look nice = overall nice!
I found that my Formspring have some errors, but now I had already fixed it. So if you wanna ask any questions, you may ask at Formspring. =) ASK AND FOLLOW YO!
PI-PUR, CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG, TANK KIEW YIEWSZXSZXS!

Using 32inch Lcd Screen to tweet, cool or what?

Tadah, the box of PL150.

Back view of Glossy.

Front view of Glossy.
Many people without a baby face, wants to have it but for those who have baby face, they have their problems too. I don't know what "so good" about it, but I feel annoying for the time being.
Why? Can't mainly is about checking of identity. Very annoying when you have already "overage" like years? However, they still thought that you are illegal little kiddos.
Like hello? Do I look that young? Maybe at my age right now, I still couldn't enjoy having a baby face is a "great thing" on Earth. Maybe when I get older or when I have my own children, I'll feel good with it.
By the way, I got a name for my Camera already. I named it "Glossy", like nice only? HAHA! I'm finding some places to go out with Baby for a date, actually in another words, I just wanna go out and use my glossy as I wanna see how good it was. Going out for a date with Baby is just a excuse! (kidding)
Find one day I going to go for a treatment at Orchard since I got the voucher. *wink* Must pamper my hair with care, hair look nice = overall nice!
I found that my Formspring have some errors, but now I had already fixed it. So if you wanna ask any questions, you may ask at Formspring. =) ASK AND FOLLOW YO!
PI-PUR, CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG, TANK KIEW YIEWSZXSZXS!







