´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, June 16♥
WITH PEEPS, EVERYDAY IS A ENJOYABLE DAY FOR US.



In the afternoon, Baby accompanied me to my Grandma's house, Grandma had a great chat with me and Baby and Baby said the vinegar pig trotters was very delicious. Oh ya, Mom agreed to sponsor me alittle money on my camera, Baby + Mom = I pay less/none? I'm precious to them, no choice. LOL!


At night, Baby and I went out with peeps to Lounge for a drink, maybe its not a drink but a bottle? We opened one Chivas for our table, of course with mixtures duh. All of us were busy drinking and enjoying the atmosphere.


After awhile, Baby and JQ went to play pool whereas me and MY playing dices. Actually we don't know what were the rules of the game and we just anyhow play? So end up, we drink for nothing, lose for nothing and win for nothing. HA!


Supposed to close at 1am, however we leave at 3am plus. We sat down continue drinking and chit-chatting with Dajie, Dajie is one of the workers at the lounge. She is a very friendly person, she treated us one jar of beer, gave us Iphone covers/soccer balls and sent us out to the main road so that its easier for us to flag a cab. =)


We were alittle high but not drunk of course, we are not that weak yo. We took lots of photos, so enjoy. 




I don't know why MY is staring at JQ? (joke)
Maybe its because JQ finished his food on the table without asking?
MY said his side view look handsomer, so here he was. LOL!
Cheers yo!
They look like gangsters man.
A decent take.
A molest shot, so indecent.
Please don't say my head is big, They are all leaning to the back.
MY, our chief.
MY and I while the rest playing pool.
My blood circulation best!
Me and Baby.

Labels: