´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, July 18♥
AUTHORIZED AND UNAUTHORIZED.
The way I take photos, you trying to do it the same but failed to do so.
The way I write my blog, you trying to do it the same but failed to do so.
The way how I showers my boyfriend with loves, you trying to do it the same to your boyfriend/fling/dates but failed to do so.
The way I do everything, you trying to do it the same but failed to do so.
I'm the truth, real and "authorized" one, you aren't. Instead, you are just a "unauthorized thingy". Whatever I do, whoever I am is what you yearn for. You yearn for anything and everything I've and my styles, but sad to say that you couldn't achieve it.
You want to be me,
You try to be like me,
you yearn to be like me,
you wish to be like me,
you strive to be like me,
yes just like me!
But did you succeed? No, you didn't. End up, you look like a mimic and look like a clown making a fool out of yourself.
How many guys she had been fucked with EQUAL How many guys she has been dating with. Cool or cheap? Its both started with a capital C.
I'M STILL THE TRUTH, THE TREND, THE REAL, THE ONE YOU ARE YEARNING TO BE!
WHATEVER I DO, WHOEVER I AM, I AM STILL ME AND YOU ARE STILL YOU. YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ME ONE FINE DAY, NEVER.
Baby's Mom and my Mom has been convincing me to consult a doctor for some medications for my cough cause they think that my coughing is bad and I might cough to death? How cute? HEHEHE!
The problem is I don't think there's a need for me to do so, I got the "feeling" that my cough is recovering day by day. Anyway, I can feel the warmth from both mothers. They are really sweet to me. =)
The way I take photos, you trying to do it the same but failed to do so.
The way I write my blog, you trying to do it the same but failed to do so.
The way how I showers my boyfriend with loves, you trying to do it the same to your boyfriend/fling/dates but failed to do so.
The way I do everything, you trying to do it the same but failed to do so.
I'm the truth, real and "authorized" one, you aren't. Instead, you are just a "unauthorized thingy". Whatever I do, whoever I am is what you yearn for. You yearn for anything and everything I've and my styles, but sad to say that you couldn't achieve it.
You want to be me,
You try to be like me,
you yearn to be like me,
you wish to be like me,
you strive to be like me,
yes just like me!
But did you succeed? No, you didn't. End up, you look like a mimic and look like a clown making a fool out of yourself.
How many guys she had been fucked with EQUAL How many guys she has been dating with. Cool or cheap? Its both started with a capital C.
I'M STILL THE TRUTH, THE TREND, THE REAL, THE ONE YOU ARE YEARNING TO BE!
WHATEVER I DO, WHOEVER I AM, I AM STILL ME AND YOU ARE STILL YOU. YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ME ONE FINE DAY, NEVER.
Baby's Mom and my Mom has been convincing me to consult a doctor for some medications for my cough cause they think that my coughing is bad and I might cough to death? How cute? HEHEHE!
The problem is I don't think there's a need for me to do so, I got the "feeling" that my cough is recovering day by day. Anyway, I can feel the warmth from both mothers. They are really sweet to me. =)



