´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, July 29♥
BE RESPONSIBLE, IT PLAY A MAJOR PART IN YOUR LIFE.
Well, Today we supposed to have our Singapore Flyer ride, end up someone backed out without a valid reason so whole thing got canceled off and again, have to postpone it to another day. Kind of frustrated as I always detest people who don't have the sense of responsibility.
Singapore is extremely small, we have no place to shop or chill at. Last minute changed venue, who can think of a place to chill within a split second? This person definitely not me, I don't wish to waste my brain juice on such thing whereby its not my fault/wrong.
In the end, we chose Vivo City. Baby and JQ accompanied me to shop around, didn't find any nice clothes afterall. Settled down at Marche for our dinner, first try and that's it, no more next time. Their food wasn't up to our expectation. I rather have my Carl Junior than Marche, if I gonna choose between both.
Baby sweet enough, he bought me some chocolates from Candy Empire. Consider a great day spent with Baby and with a gooseberry(JQ) tagged along. HAHAHA!

If only the rubbish bin is not there,
it will be perfect.

Baby's new hair style.

With smile and without smile makes big different.

Take1

Take2

How short am I? Zzz...

While waiting for the train to arrive.

Come on, lets camwhore together!



The "cash card" that used in Marche.

Nice environment,
but food wise...Perhaps not my type?

Literally, my World turned to Black and White
once I found that its under my expectation.


Baby was trying to smile like how he did in the previous date.

Look pale but not my fault.


Well, Today we supposed to have our Singapore Flyer ride, end up someone backed out without a valid reason so whole thing got canceled off and again, have to postpone it to another day. Kind of frustrated as I always detest people who don't have the sense of responsibility.
Singapore is extremely small, we have no place to shop or chill at. Last minute changed venue, who can think of a place to chill within a split second? This person definitely not me, I don't wish to waste my brain juice on such thing whereby its not my fault/wrong.
In the end, we chose Vivo City. Baby and JQ accompanied me to shop around, didn't find any nice clothes afterall. Settled down at Marche for our dinner, first try and that's it, no more next time. Their food wasn't up to our expectation. I rather have my Carl Junior than Marche, if I gonna choose between both.
Baby sweet enough, he bought me some chocolates from Candy Empire. Consider a great day spent with Baby and with a gooseberry(JQ) tagged along. HAHAHA!

it will be perfect.











but food wise...Perhaps not my type?

once I found that its under my expectation.





Labels: I think I have gain some new "members" into my fats family.



