´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, July 26♥
CATCH UP TIME!
Baby and I went for some window shopping to check out some items which I wanna buy and Baby said he's going to get it for me. Happy max, he always buy things for me even if I said I don't want. =)
After then, Baby went home and I went to meet up with Crystal at 6pm. Its been so long since the last time I met up with her. Got so many to talk about and catch up with one another. Saw Jasper and Jasper asked me to ask Baby to come down and dye his hair today instead of Tomorrow.
So ended up, Baby went to dye his hair at Jean Yip whereby Crystal and I chilled at Mos Burger till 9pm plus. I love Baby's new hairstyle, however his hair colour supposed to look bright but I have no idea why it don't? Maybe need to wash it a few times more? I don't know.
Probably I'll dye my hair at Jean Yip this coming Monday, if not, it will be the week after next. So excited, I've chosen my favorite hair colour, hopefully it will be bright enough as what I saw on the colour booklet. What a outstanding colour I've chose. =)
Baby and I went for some window shopping to check out some items which I wanna buy and Baby said he's going to get it for me. Happy max, he always buy things for me even if I said I don't want. =)
After then, Baby went home and I went to meet up with Crystal at 6pm. Its been so long since the last time I met up with her. Got so many to talk about and catch up with one another. Saw Jasper and Jasper asked me to ask Baby to come down and dye his hair today instead of Tomorrow.
So ended up, Baby went to dye his hair at Jean Yip whereby Crystal and I chilled at Mos Burger till 9pm plus. I love Baby's new hairstyle, however his hair colour supposed to look bright but I have no idea why it don't? Maybe need to wash it a few times more? I don't know.
Probably I'll dye my hair at Jean Yip this coming Monday, if not, it will be the week after next. So excited, I've chosen my favorite hair colour, hopefully it will be bright enough as what I saw on the colour booklet. What a outstanding colour I've chose. =)
Labels: Know what? Joke at the right time; Not when the person is tired.



