´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, July 12♥
DOWN WITH FLU!! AWWWW!!



Yesterday's match was a (!&%$(##%($% match you know? I didn't expect Spain will carry an egg for 90 minutes?! What's wrong with David Villa? Somehow his legs like "out of control" type? The goalpole so big and the ball so small, yet Spain can't even get a goal within 90minutes? I'm so disappointed with them.


Dear Octopus, though your prediction was correct but its TOO LATE! You should stand in the middle if you know its a draw within the 90minutes, why you so esurient one? Just because of an oyster or whatsoever, you don't wanna stand on the middle? 贪吃鬼! I will eat you up this coming Wednesday, I tell you!


I won't eat cheese for life cause I hate Holland. I won't eat those cheese which made in Holland or imported from them, I hate cheese! Holland, you make me hate your cheese. Chey!



I'm down with flu since Yesterday, though I was drowsied, I still woke up just to watch that shitty match which played by Spain and Holland, moreover I was downed with fever too.


Luckily, I felt better today and left with cough only. Hopefully Baby and I will get better by Tomorrow, or else Wednesday's Buffet will be cancel.


PRESS PRESS ON MY NUFFNANG KAY?

Labels: