´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, July 2♥
FILTER THE BAD AND WELCOME THE BEST.



Well, Today is Friday, as usual met up with clique Today. But before we meet up, there was something happened which I found it silly enough. I can't stand JQ's stupidity, I said Once you are done, faster come down and he didn't reply me, I thought he got what I mean. End up...


When I called him, he said he don't know what time we are meeting, that's why he stayed at home? Zzz... Seriously, I shouldn't type it this way, I should state it in a simplest way for him to understand. Even MY's message, he also couldn't get what he mean? How horrible can he be?


Planning to go out for a date with Baby next week, Marche will be the place we will be dining in.
However, plan changed. Next week probably going out with clique to have steamboat fest! Zomg, my plan got ruin by them!


Nevermind, once in a blue moon its okay, as long as its not always, it will be fine for me. Nonetheless, fun and joy are the keys. So gonna shift Baby and my date to the week after next.


Took a number of photos randomly, will upload them by Tomorrow I guess? Pretty lazy to do so right now, as the time right now is 5.14am. So stay tune folks!

Labels: