´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, July 7♥
GERMANY GOGOGO!!


I bet for Germany, be it the Octopus or the bird, Germany win for sure! My very first virgin bet on Worldcup so hopefully Germany will win. *cross-fingers* YAY! Going to catch the match at 2.30am, it will be a most exciting match ever!


It doesn't really matter if Octopus, Paul predict correct or wrong for today's match. It will still end up in Old Chang Kee selling at $1.50. Paul is kinda pathetic, people make used of it without thinking for it's life. HAHAHA! $1.50!!


Photoshop, what's so good about Photoshop? I wanted to find out more about it, however I'm too lazy to do so, moreover I got no time for it. I find it interesting, as in it can turn a women, be it normal looking or whatsoever to a extreme beauty.


Many people thought that my photos which I said its naked face, without makeup were either I put on foundation or I photoshop-ed it. Neither do I know how to use nor I like to put on foundation. On another hand, I don't even have the program in my Laptop.


Even if I put on my eye makeup, I don't use foundation as well. In my own perceptions, I think that foundation will make our skins looks dull if we applied it for a long time.


I bought number of them, but I don't even use it, unless got important events which I think its a need to do so. Or else most likely, I won't. So believe it or not, no photoshop nor foundation, just a plain face.


Today I woke up late again, I accidentally switched off my alarm once it rang. So that's it, no dating for today. Baby and I had postponed it to Tomorrow instead, since we can't make it for today.

Labels: