´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, July 24♥
GREAT DAY SPENT, SPLENDID!


Oh my, I'm going to book a slot at Jean Yip on either end of August or September. Thanks to my friend, Jasper! I wonder should I perm or colour? I'm going to either perm with the NICEST PERM or colour with the BRIGHTEST COLOUR!


Frankly speaking, I can't wait for this to happen. I'm so freaking excited to make a change in my hair and hopefully it won't get damaged and died on me. Waiting for this awesome month to arrive which its so happening and I'm looking forward to it.


Black hair look nicer on me or bright coloured hair? Hmm...I really need to think about it before I made this decision. I always yearn for bright, nicest, stylo hair colour but I still need to consider.


Baby gonna be the guinea pig of mine, by dyeing the colour I want. Its for me to check out the outcome. How sweet of him! If everything turns out well, maybe we can have "couple head"? HAHAHA!

*Couple head = Same hair colour*


So many things need to plan and so many things need to be done with such limited time I have. Whenever I have the time, I got nothing to do. But whenever time is limited, I got plenty stuffs need to be done. What is this?!


If you noticed what every single mom says, you will find it heartwarming despite of whose mother she is. =)

Labels: