´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, July 22♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST DAD!
Well, today is my Dad's birthday. I don't know what to get for him and I had spent away all my allowance ever since the first day of this week so I'm consider broke.
However, by seeing my Dad feeling so excited for his birthday and keeps reminding me about it, so end up I decided to get him a durian cake which he loves the most. Luckily, he like it alot and he was smiling ear to ear just now when I bought it home.
My parents are so loving! My Mom always busy with her work till the extend she has no time for us and seldom we have the time to go shopping together either. But my Mom will never failed to make herself free on my Dad's birthday by taking a day off.
By doing this, shows that how important my Dad meant to her. They have literally becomes my role models of what type of marriage I should commit in, in future. How I wish, Baby and I can be like them, sparing thoughts and making much more effort by making them feels that they are important to you.
A small little care and concern is enough to melt your love one's heart and they will definitely feel the warmth from you. I'm a person who is very easily contented, a small little thing can make me feel this way.
Feel contented and staying positive are one and only way that we can get rid off our stress and enjoy our life with ease. Appreciate every single little thing that people did for you and you can search you smiles from it.
If you wanna empty your promise afterall, then why you wanna filled it with hopes in the first place? -Quote from CARMEN.
Well, today is my Dad's birthday. I don't know what to get for him and I had spent away all my allowance ever since the first day of this week so I'm consider broke.
However, by seeing my Dad feeling so excited for his birthday and keeps reminding me about it, so end up I decided to get him a durian cake which he loves the most. Luckily, he like it alot and he was smiling ear to ear just now when I bought it home.
My parents are so loving! My Mom always busy with her work till the extend she has no time for us and seldom we have the time to go shopping together either. But my Mom will never failed to make herself free on my Dad's birthday by taking a day off.
By doing this, shows that how important my Dad meant to her. They have literally becomes my role models of what type of marriage I should commit in, in future. How I wish, Baby and I can be like them, sparing thoughts and making much more effort by making them feels that they are important to you.
A small little care and concern is enough to melt your love one's heart and they will definitely feel the warmth from you. I'm a person who is very easily contented, a small little thing can make me feel this way.
Feel contented and staying positive are one and only way that we can get rid off our stress and enjoy our life with ease. Appreciate every single little thing that people did for you and you can search you smiles from it.
If you wanna empty your promise afterall, then why you wanna filled it with hopes in the first place? -Quote from CARMEN.



