´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, July 30♥
ILLUSION AND DELUSION.
Talking about Singapore Flyer, the tickets supposed to expire by Tomorrow. Fortunately, Baby sent a email to their customer service and they agreed to extend the date till next month. Thankfully that Baby is brilliant enough to think of a way rather than wasting up those tickets.
I think yesterday I chatted too much with @eliciaa2, in the end I dreamt of her. I dreamt about going out with her on some random day, wanted to check with her whether she can meet up already, so I called her and she told me that G(her bf) was bathing.
A few minutes later, I called her again. This time round G picked up the call and told me that @eliciaa2 was bathing. Aftermath, I woke up already. What a nonsensical dream I had, but kinda funny also.
Meeting up with her soon in August, hopefully I won't dream about the same incident again before I met her. *laughs*
Help me to click my nuffnang, thank you very much. =)
Talking about Singapore Flyer, the tickets supposed to expire by Tomorrow. Fortunately, Baby sent a email to their customer service and they agreed to extend the date till next month. Thankfully that Baby is brilliant enough to think of a way rather than wasting up those tickets.
I think yesterday I chatted too much with @eliciaa2, in the end I dreamt of her. I dreamt about going out with her on some random day, wanted to check with her whether she can meet up already, so I called her and she told me that G(her bf) was bathing.
A few minutes later, I called her again. This time round G picked up the call and told me that @eliciaa2 was bathing. Aftermath, I woke up already. What a nonsensical dream I had, but kinda funny also.
Meeting up with her soon in August, hopefully I won't dream about the same incident again before I met her. *laughs*
Help me to click my nuffnang, thank you very much. =)
Labels: Where psychotic people will always make full use of it to psycho themselves.



