´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, July 13♥
I'M FULLY RECOVERED!!
Basically I'm not going to blog about anything or any topic today, too traumatized by the match few days ago. Yes, it traumatized me badly, left me with nightmares every single night, so on and so fore. I'm so kelian(pathetic)!
Ya, you believe? Nah, I'm just too tired and too lazy to squeeze any of my brain juice for one topic to blog. Maybe, Tomorrow? Tomorrow I'll blog more as I'm going out with clique for buffet feast. Though, I know its a waste of money, for fun, joy and laughter, I chose to go and to have fun. *wink*
Even though, I had recovered, but I'm still left with cough. Guess what? I had KFC for lunch and durians for dessert after dinner. Is this called "Use the bad to kill the worst (以毒攻毒)?" HAHA, that's my word! The actual phrase is "Fire with fire".
Anyway, is my "beloved" Boyfriend who taught me these. I coughed badly, he seduced me with delicious durians. I said I wanna study my upcoming papers, he asked me to watch movie? I wonder what's wrong with him? Is he mad or something, or just way too cute? HAHAHA!
Alright, back to the point. I thought I said I wanna write a short entry rather than a long? What so wordy right now? Sighs, I gonna go right now. Stay tune for more happening and...
*Click click* Nuffnang arh Nuffnang, you know? =)
Basically I'm not going to blog about anything or any topic today, too traumatized by the match few days ago. Yes, it traumatized me badly, left me with nightmares every single night, so on and so fore. I'm so kelian(pathetic)!
Ya, you believe? Nah, I'm just too tired and too lazy to squeeze any of my brain juice for one topic to blog. Maybe, Tomorrow? Tomorrow I'll blog more as I'm going out with clique for buffet feast. Though, I know its a waste of money, for fun, joy and laughter, I chose to go and to have fun. *wink*
Even though, I had recovered, but I'm still left with cough. Guess what? I had KFC for lunch and durians for dessert after dinner. Is this called "Use the bad to kill the worst (以毒攻毒)?" HAHA, that's my word! The actual phrase is "Fire with fire".
Anyway, is my "beloved" Boyfriend who taught me these. I coughed badly, he seduced me with delicious durians. I said I wanna study my upcoming papers, he asked me to watch movie? I wonder what's wrong with him? Is he mad or something, or just way too cute? HAHAHA!
Alright, back to the point. I thought I said I wanna write a short entry rather than a long? What so wordy right now? Sighs, I gonna go right now. Stay tune for more happening and...
*Click click* Nuffnang arh Nuffnang, you know? =)
Labels: How to make a coffee taste nice just like a relationship?



