´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, July 23♥
KNOW YOUR LIMIT.
Well, I'm happy that I had successfully memorised everything for my studies and now, its all up in my head. Hopefully, they will stay forever and come out as and when I need them. HAHAHA!
I feel like going shopping, especially with my Mom. I wonder when will she have the time for me and we can shop together? But shopping will only happen in two months later and I'm so looking forward to it.
I wanna have Japanese Cuisine, when can I have my sashimi? I miss the taste of the salmons, the tenderness of the fresh raw meat. Oh ya, I miss the baked scallops with cheese, it taste extremely nice and chewy. These will only happen when everyone of us are free on the same day.
When will I find a day to book a slot with the salon at Orchard to give my hair a treatment? I have not been booking since May or June? Like till now, I haven't even book? I'm too lazy to do so and my hair is dying on me whenever I sleep on them at night.
Maybe on August or September, I'll book a slot with them. I hope my hair will "survive" till the day I had my treatment? Please don't die on me, I really loves you, hair. =)
A relationship is just like a candle, it need oxygen to let them continue glowing. Same goes to a relationship, they need space and freedom to continue the love story between you and him/her.
However, on another hand, please don't take it for granted. Know the limits and don't ask for more than what you should have. Be elated for what you had and what you has.
Well, I'm happy that I had successfully memorised everything for my studies and now, its all up in my head. Hopefully, they will stay forever and come out as and when I need them. HAHAHA!
I feel like going shopping, especially with my Mom. I wonder when will she have the time for me and we can shop together? But shopping will only happen in two months later and I'm so looking forward to it.
I wanna have Japanese Cuisine, when can I have my sashimi? I miss the taste of the salmons, the tenderness of the fresh raw meat. Oh ya, I miss the baked scallops with cheese, it taste extremely nice and chewy. These will only happen when everyone of us are free on the same day.
When will I find a day to book a slot with the salon at Orchard to give my hair a treatment? I have not been booking since May or June? Like till now, I haven't even book? I'm too lazy to do so and my hair is dying on me whenever I sleep on them at night.
Maybe on August or September, I'll book a slot with them. I hope my hair will "survive" till the day I had my treatment? Please don't die on me, I really loves you, hair. =)
A relationship is just like a candle, it need oxygen to let them continue glowing. Same goes to a relationship, they need space and freedom to continue the love story between you and him/her.
However, on another hand, please don't take it for granted. Know the limits and don't ask for more than what you should have. Be elated for what you had and what you has.
Labels: What I want/eat/shop just not now and now its not the time yet.



