´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, July 4♥
LAUGHTER IS THE MUST THING ON EARTH EVER!



Actually Baby and I didn't plan to meet up with clique Yesterday, moreover, we had already met up on Friday. Initially, I was craving for durians, so Baby and I headed over to Cold storage to see whether they got nice durians or not.


Sad to say that, they don't have. Those they were selling, doesn't look good to us. So we didn't buy any, except for bubble tea. Baby wanted to get Famous Amos cookies for me but I rejected it, I got my reasons. =)


When we reached home, PK called and said that he's coming down to meet us with durians. HAHAHA! So in the end, we still met up with MY, PK and PK's friends, Jasper and Kelvin. They are funny people, who can make people laugh easily.


I saw some improvement and I'm going to keep it up till end of the year. My goal and my aim, which motivates me till the very end. =)


My comfort zone.



MY and PK

JQ, MY and PK

Baby and I

What a pose?!

Yeo's

Labels: