´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, July 9♥
MAKE LIFE EASIER...



I saw this on someone's twitter which is kind of meaningful..."Calling somebody else fat won’t make you any skinnier." I think what she said was kind of true, why wanna call somebody fat when you are not the skinniest on Earth?


What's the point? By calling somebody else fat will pull up your confident or what? I doubt so, it just turn you into a ugly person(even though you are pretty or whatsoever) with a ugly character that's all.


As I'm a person who once was a 75kg fatso, I know the feeling of being insult this way, its horrible(unless you are a shameless person, that's another case). Cause you know you are fat and you don't need anyone to acknowledge or keep emphasizing on it.


Put yourself in their shoes and think for the person who got teared down by you and your mouth, how would you feel? I don't say people fat though they are real fat, cause I found out that there's no need a need to make a speech on it.


So people, if you guys' mind your words/mouth/business, this World will be beautify with peace and joy.
Don't try to pull someone down just because you wanna make yourself more confident. It doesn't help.


What I said above, doesn't mean that there's someone pulling me down by calling me fat or whatsoever, I just feel like saying as what I told you, after I saw that tweet, I could feel what she's trying to say plus that person who wrote these isn't fat at all. =)




All these photos below were left out by me yesterday.


Baby wasn't sleeping, just that he was looking down.

Labels: