´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, July 31♥
NEW ADDICTION = TIME WASTED.
As you can see from my title and you will know why I didn't blog for days, because new addiction which is monopoly had took me to my wonderland. Though, this game is not a new game to anyone of us, but its FUN!
I had been playing it from day till night, non-stop. I'm like literally finding games to "kill" myself, these few days I didn't study nor do what I should. Thanks to JQ, introduced this game to me and my time is kind of corked up right now.
Anyway, here I am, back to my blogging matter. I wonder should I go out with Baby for a date Tomorrow? Okay, set with this target, if only I've done some of my work today then I can go out for a date with Baby Tomorrow. Sounds great.
However, talking is cheap or rather free of charge. So don't listen to my craps, if Tomorrow my mood is awesomely great, I think I'll just go out even if I did not do my work. HEHEHE!
I gonna go back and play my monopoly, hopefully it won't annoy me by letting me bankrupt? =)
As you can see from my title and you will know why I didn't blog for days, because new addiction which is monopoly had took me to my wonderland. Though, this game is not a new game to anyone of us, but its FUN!
I had been playing it from day till night, non-stop. I'm like literally finding games to "kill" myself, these few days I didn't study nor do what I should. Thanks to JQ, introduced this game to me and my time is kind of corked up right now.
Anyway, here I am, back to my blogging matter. I wonder should I go out with Baby for a date Tomorrow? Okay, set with this target, if only I've done some of my work today then I can go out for a date with Baby Tomorrow. Sounds great.
However, talking is cheap or rather free of charge. So don't listen to my craps, if Tomorrow my mood is awesomely great, I think I'll just go out even if I did not do my work. HEHEHE!
I gonna go back and play my monopoly, hopefully it won't annoy me by letting me bankrupt? =)
Labels: TIME MANAGEMENT PROBLEM.



