´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, July 16♥
OOOOOOOH WOOOOOOH HOHOHO~
Well, I won't blog much today cause I'm way too exhausted to do so. Though, I'm physically tired but there's lots of thoughts running through my mind which makes me excited.
Give me a month, I give you all my fats.
Give me a month, I show you what is fast and furious.
Give me a month, I just need a freaking month.
Yes, just give me a month and all my fats will gone.
What are my solutions? Its a secret which I can't reveal it out right now, so people don't bother to ask me how am I going to dealt with my fats, just give me a month. Maybe after that, if its efficient enough, I might share with you guys.
Not because I'm selfish/stingy or whatsoever, cause I am not allowed to. So be patient and give me a month time. Monday faster come please, else I think I will have sleepless night all the way till I got what I wanted.
Damn hilarious, trust me!
Well, I won't blog much today cause I'm way too exhausted to do so. Though, I'm physically tired but there's lots of thoughts running through my mind which makes me excited.
Give me a month, I give you all my fats.
Give me a month, I show you what is fast and furious.
Give me a month, I just need a freaking month.
Yes, just give me a month and all my fats will gone.
What are my solutions? Its a secret which I can't reveal it out right now, so people don't bother to ask me how am I going to dealt with my fats, just give me a month. Maybe after that, if its efficient enough, I might share with you guys.
Not because I'm selfish/stingy or whatsoever, cause I am not allowed to. So be patient and give me a month time. Monday faster come please, else I think I will have sleepless night all the way till I got what I wanted.
Labels: I just need a month to prove to anyone including myself.



