´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, July 21♥
QUOTES THAT REMINDS US.



1)Why bothers other people's life when it doesn't matters to you? Know what? Mind your own business!


2)Everything which is impossible its actually possible if you believe in yourself. Its because,
Impossible = I'm-possible.



3)Why people try to bring you down? Its because you are way too high for them to catch up to your level.


4)What goes in, comes out. What goes around, comes around. What you curse, curses you. Who you bring down, brings you too.


What I write above, its just being general. I don't wish to blog today due to my backaches and feeling unwell so I just write a few quotes to end my job and that's it. Tomorrow I'll blog more, so folks stay tune yea!


If you guys got any questions or anything to say, can simply go to your right hand side, there's one column (Formspring). Please click my nuffnang also, thank you very much!

Labels: