´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, July 20♥
SAVE IT UP YO.


What doesn't kill me, makes me a stronger person. I'll prove you wrong and thank you for increasing my determination. =)


Kind of think back, years ago when I was 75kg, I never think of slimming down cause I think its a "mission impossible" to do so. But when I bumped into Aaron who was my ex-classmate and so-called good friend of mine.


He said that I'm super fat at that moment, which waked up my idea of slimming down. At that point of time, he really boosted up my determination.


After two months, I did slimmed down to 57kg but still fat of course. Again, so coincident enough, I bumped into him again.He said that I had slimmed down, he's a person who is straight forward till you feel like punching him. HAHAHA! All these was years ago.


I think I should thanks him for changing my life. Same goes to Jasmine and Baby, who helps me to pursue my dreams. Without them, I think I might become fatter or worst still, I'll never know what I will become.


Least but not least, a BIG THANK YOU to those who had came into my life and encouraged me, no matter what situation I'm dealing with. You guys are great! I'm loved by people who knows how to loves me, first of all, you must learn to love yourself before you wants people to shower you with their loves.


Baby is important to me, somehow, I couldn't lose him.
I always keep it silent by not telling him how much he meant to me.
I think he knew where he stands and how important he is to me.
He brighten up my life by applying colours into my darkness.
I wish we are meant to be together forever after.
He's too good to be true, too wonderful to be with.
nothing much for me to ask from him.
He's forever a perfection in my eyes.

Labels: