´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, July 8♥
THANKS AH GERMANY, FCUK!



Yesterday Germany players were rather out of their standard. I should have listen to that fcuked up Octopus instead of betting against it. End up, total lose 110 bucks. What a "nice game" Germany had played so far, he worst game ever!


I told Jol yesterday..."Next round, we gonna listen to that Octopus so that we won't lose." She replied "I think no more next time already cause that Octopus is Germany one." If that's the case, I think today what Old Chang Kee were selling are parts of it's bodies. HAHAHA!


Initially, I didn't want to go out Today due to the lose made me felt so disappointed and upset. End up, I still went out with Baby to Vivo after our dinner. Had my favorite cheesecake at Gloria Jean's to cheer me up though I didn't found the shop I wanna buy my things at.


After chilling, we headed back at 10pm plus. Baby had enough of disturbing me, he's kinda fucked up. HAHAHA! Oh ya and guess what? I forgot to bring glossy out to town, so I used my phone instead.


CLICK MY NUFFNANG, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!



Phone works well though.





My fringe look like bangs, Zzzz.

While on the way down to Vivo.

At Gloria Jean's.

Blur effect, I like.

Its time to clean the mirror.

My head look big enough.





What we had just now, NICE!

Labels: