´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, July 6♥
TO THE EXTENT, I LIKE!



Supposed to go TTS visit my Grandma, but my Aunt messaged me in the morning telling me that my Grandma had discharged today. So maybe one day I'll go my Grandma's house for a visit. Thanks God, nothing bad happened to her, hope she will have a good, pink health.


Tomorrow's steamboat fest had been postponed to another day due to PK's pay haven't arrive. I wonder, when his pay will arrive, moreover no him equal no fun. Nonetheless, Tomorrow will be going out with Baby for a date to have dinner and do some shopping business.


Living simple make your life awesome. The more you asked for, the more "impure" you are. You will start to be ungrateful and unappreciated to things which were given to you. You will think that its too little and start to grumble about it.


Who you are and what you are right now is not about you, its about who created you. So be it good or bad, be appreciative and thankful for what you have and what you are right now. Life will be easier for you, lesser wrinkles will be form. =)

Labels: