´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, July 1♥
WHY WHY WHY??!!


Everybody around me are taking or preparing to get a license whereas I'm not? Cause I don't have time for it and even I have the time, I don't have a car of my own. Can you imagine, months later everybody have their licenses and I'm not the one included?


But its okay, think positively. Even if you have a license but without a car of your own, what's the point of getting it? *This is just to console myself* However, at least you got a license and you can just borrow or rent a car even if you don't have one.


Maybe by the time I will get a license is when I'm 21 or till the time I can afford a car or something? Since now Baby already got his license two years ago and I've already got a "driver" who is him, so I don't think its a need for me to get it urgently.


Anyway, for those who are preparing to get a license, wish you guys all the best and get a one straight pass ya! =)


Fate loves to play tricks on people, its either you are strong enough to defeat them or you are the one who defeated by them. Life is not a path which will smoothly built just like what you saw on the road outside your house.


There's no workers who will build your path for you, you are the one and only who can decide how and what you want your path to be. Maybe there are lots of ups and downs in your life, again think positively, that's a way to sharpen you into a better person or a successful person in future.


Don't take it too hard, you might not know who will you be in future. There's always a somebody who can pick you up in everything that you think you are suffers in. Everybody have their talents/strength/weakness in them.


So people, don't ever say "Why I don't have any talents?" Maybe its just that you haven't found yours. A small little ant has its talent too, so do you. Once you found your talent or what you are capable of, you gonna be a somebody in your life instead of being a nobody.


Maybe we are just like diamonds or golds, need lots of "manufacturing" to make it into a master piece. As you know, a diamond is not shiny at all when it was found and it will become a worthless stone if you don't even know how to appreciate it. After manufactured, it becomes a nice and costly jewelry that every girls yearning for.



This one is funny, trust me!

Whether it is real or fake, you decide.

Labels: