´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, July 14♥
A WONDERFUL DAY SPENT.



Went down to Marina Square to have hotpot culture with peers, the food wasn't that really nice but still acceptable. However, I must mentioned these...Their sambal sotong, black pepper sotong, black pepper chicken were fingers linkin' good; Oh no, I mean chopsticks linkin' good, as we don't eat with both our hands. Anyway, I'm biased cause I love SOTONG!


Walked around Marina as if we were having an "adventure tour" for a better digestion, went to that new bridge too. It was nice but hot due to the humid weather so nothing much to mention about that.


Anyway, MY told me that someone seems like "admiring" my blogging method and the way I posed in my photos which I haven't even told him a single shit about it. Like I said, what I wrote were all my words, therefore, obviously if such thing happened, everybody will know.


No one is as nitwit/dunce/spastic like you do, so stop being a jackass(maybe a jackass is better than you) by cos-playing me, irresponsible blogger. Like a piece of mud/shit/cow dung only, laosai arh.


Perhaps, you treating me as your role model, envy my method of blogging and the way I took photos so much just like how a fangirl go craze over an Idol, these becomes the reason why you imitated me. Although you are older than me doesn't means that your brain works better than mine.


I'm not trying to pull you down as this doesn't gain me anything and there's nothing for me to gain from you. I won't tell people who you are or what's your bloglink, as I don't help people to free publicize and I'm a nice person afterall. So thanks me for that, LOL!


PS:If you noticed, I've never even use a foul word on you, ya lar you. Cause I think foul words are "cleaner" than you and there's don't need a need for me to use them. Thank you very much.


"Oh, we eat very very less, very very less oily that was why we slimmed down in few weeks time!" Will you believe in such craps? I know you guys will goes: Are you pulling my leg or something? Well, writing is easy same goes to talking is cheap, In additional, telling lies doesn't need any scripts as well.

Through this banner,
are they saying that construction workers are Hush puppies? LOL!

This wasn't took by me, it was by Baby and I found it nice.

This was by me.

Three fellows.

Background effect.

Our ball, Opps! I mean BOSS. HAHAHA!

How long we had waited for our food to arrive?
*See PK's face and you will get your answer*

WAHHHH!


Labels: