´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, July 27♥
THE WONDERS OF MILK.



Since young, we knew that milk can make us grow taller and make our bones stronger. But all these doesn't applies on me despite of how many years I've been drinking so far. From young, I loves to drink milk even till now, I still loves too. I just don't know why am I still stuck with this height?


Even my friend supposed to be shorter than me had grown taller and she's 21 this year. Yes, she supposed to stop growing as she's consider overage and her puberty had stopped like years ago. Seriously, I'm envious by her height and my ideal height is what she's having right now.


Instead of growing taller, I think all calcium and nutrients had gone into my bones and made my bones look bigger than usual. What supposed to grow, didn't grow. What supposed not to grow, it grew.


Baby asked: Why you likes to drink milk so much but instead of growing tall, your bones grown bigger? Must be you always run around instead of jumping.

Me: *think positively* I also don't know? But nevermind lar, at least I know that in future I won't lack of calcium when I give birth.


Though, I'm consider a lady with an average height but I still wanna grow taller by just a little will do. However, I knew there's no more chances for me. Its okay, I live for who I am and not what I wanna be.


People who don't like to drink milk, grew extremely tall. So perhaps, I was taught the wrong way. I'm not supposed to drink milk at all, I should detested it when I was young. One word, pointless.

Labels: