´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, August 19♥
1YEAR 6TH MONTH.
Yup, its already 18th monthsary for YJ and I. Time flies high enough till we didn't even notice that its already 1 and a half year of being together, everything still go as smooth as before, or rather smoother than before. I appreciated all his efforts and commitments in this relationship, I really do appreciated them.
Nothing much to go through with him, everything just went so smooth that we think its "abnormal"? Smooth as in no severe arguments, no cold wars, so on and so forth. Of course, sometimes we will have small little tiffs but it causes no harm and it won't turn our relationship sour.
Anyway, he's a good guy. I'm not that stupid enough to ditch a good guy and find a new one just because I feel sick of him after being together for so long? I think if I do, I must be suffering from down syndrome, isn't it?
Its true, sometimes he/I might feel bored of one another, moreover we always see each other often. Nonetheless, we will try to find something which is fun to get our relationship goes on, like outings, dinner, shopping and trips.
With just a kiss, you calm my anger down.
With the trust in us, we stick as one whenever troubles attacked.
With your childish acts, my smiles revealed with ease.
With your thoughtfulness, my heart feels warmth in you.
With your protections, I feels secured. (I'm a insecure person.)
With your presences, I have no worries of everything or anything.
In a nutshell, we are happy and feel blissful for what we had and what we has right now. Hopefully, everything will go smooth till forever after. =)



