´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, August 13♥
BLACK FRIDAY, SO WHAT?




Today its Friday, the 13th but it don't seems to be very "black"? Life still pretty normal and fun, maybe it only happens on Caucasians? If you believe and very superstitious, this will make you easily "bump" onto them. Best way is stay as per normal and stop thinking too much.


Oh well, I don't understand why people like to wear super low cut which half of their boobies are "dangling" outside? Consider nice or disgusting? Will people envious about it or puke after seeing? Might as well don't wear anything right?


For my personal opinion, I think its kind of GROSS, its a way to attract tiko pehs(uncles who are pervert) and it don't make you look awesome at all, it only turn you into a desperate, cheap slut. First of all, I've got nothing against people with big boobs who dress up nicely or people who are obese.


Whenever I took a train during peak hours or walking to those crowded places, there's always people with big boobies "boob-slapping" my poor arms and at that point of time, how I wish I'll have a needle to poke it and make it burst or something? That's how gross I think.


Some even worst still, think that we are admiring them for having big boobs. Know what? Fuck you, we just wanna poke it with a damn needle, we don't admire boobs that over grown, got it? If that's the case, I would rather admire a cow more than you, at least it did a noble job by supplying us its milk.





MOO MOO, THE SUPERCOW!

Maybe this is the reason why Singapore has an increase of molest cases, its because people wear to "attract" unwanted glances and leading people to sins. Its time to have some self-respect and respect for others. We don't wanna see it, so please keep it well.


Porkchop is tasty and delicious, but not walking porkchop. =)

Labels: