´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, August 20♥
BUSY BEE, VERY VERY BUSY!




Recently I'm too busy with my things and things that I need to get done. Busy to the extend that I have not time to bother my blog or even meet up with clique. Maybe for the next few weeks I have no time to meet up with them, neither will I have time to blog.


However, you guys still can follow my twitter, I'll try to tweet as much as I can. Few days back, went out with clique to have Yuki Yaki for dinner. Was a long day for me, I was so exhausted till I almost fall asleep at the restaurant.


That's how tired I was at that point of time. They planned to go Sentosa again, maybe I will join, maybe I won't, all these depends on my schedules whether it is tight or loose. I wish I could enjoy but I've got no time to do so. I wish I could relax myself alittle but I had already relaxed too much!


PICTURES FOR YOU TO SEE, FOR ME TO TALK LESSER.








In the train.



Chris and Kelvin






See! How elated PK was when comes to eating.


















No different from PK, just that he controlled his smiles towards the food.



I did this when we were having ice cream.



I did this too when we were having sashimi.



Food, food, food, MORE FOOD!






Labels: