´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, August 14♥
CRAZY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
Oh, I met a crazy man at his age of 30s I think? After I had my meal at MacDonald, I went to buy Mcflurry for my dessert after meal. There was this crazy man queuing in front of me and he refused to move aside while waiting for his order.
After awhile, he started to ask me with a agitated voice, What am I looking at?(for twice) and asked what's my problem whereby I did nothing but just staring blank that's all. How crazy he is, you tell me? He thought that I'm alone or with a bunch of girls, however what he thought was totally wrong!
What will my problem be when I'm in a MacDonald fast food restaurant?! What if I reply him..."Oh, I'm looking at the menu thinking whether should I order a two piece chicken meal or a Zinger Burger for dinner", isn't it weird? Omg!
After seeing YJ approached and asked what's his problem, he looked so shocked and acted innocently saying that we're trying to bully a old man(at his 30s?) like wtf? Here comes his wife/young sister(I don't know?), argued like a whore who doesn't know about the situation yet she wanted to poke her nose into this matter.
The whore trying to pull the man back and the man almost gave her a punch? Omg, he got anger problem, however he don't dare to lay any of his fingers on us? How weird? He claimed that he's under police observation(offenders), like we cares?
Trying to frighten us? Oh, he failed to do so, end up he got scared for nothing. If you are an offender then jolly well behave yourself before you land your butt in jail. I won't go into detailed, just summary will do. The end.
Is IMH(Mental hospital) still around? Or already closed down? Else, why there are so many crazy people loitering around in Singapore? I just want my Mcflurry and what I've got was a crazy freak approached to me and saying that I'm looking at him?! OMG! Save it up man.
When people at their middle age doesn't mind their manners, where they get those two cheeks to ask teenagers to mind their manners? First generation have no manners, the next generation learns, got it? But still, I'm well-mannered to ignore you before I screamed at you with my loudest voice. =)

Labels: I'm not afraid of crazy asses so save it up for others man.



