´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, August 17♥
FULL WITH OWN ENJOYMENT.




Well, these two days if you did followed my twitter, you will know where I went and what I did. Basically these few days I went to Expo, so excited of buying things at the cheapest rate. Maybe it will be my one and only ultimate talent? Who knows?


I think YJ is a real gentleman as compare with other guys. While I was shopping today, he holding onto a basket which full of female stuffs and holding onto my bag when I was in the changing room changing. So sweet of him! Most of the guys thinks that carry girlfriend's bag for them is embarrass?


Come on lar, help your lady to carry her bag ain't embarrassing. Can't imagine what if one day your girlfriend carries plenty of stuffs, yet you only know how to "maintain" your face high up. Most probably, she will give you one tight slap before she ditched you. Not a man at all!


Recently I ate alot more than before, everyday I only eat burger with extra fries for every single meal I had and no others. Tidbits has become one of my best friends, I eat it as and when I like, especially after eating my beloved burgers. Its so delicious till I couldn't get my mouth out of it.


One day, when I woke up, I felt kind of clumsy and I could feel many fats around me. I thought I was pretty fine and still look as normal as before, I'd realised that its been a long since I didn't look into the mirror of myself, so I went to look into the mirror and GOSH! IT FREAKED ME OUT!






This was what I saw when I looked into the mirror at that point of time. ='(

Labels: