´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, August 15♥
HOW TO LOOK SLIM, SLIMMER, SLIMMEST?


I'm not going to ask you to eat less oily, less food nor do more exercises. All these takes time and you can't see the result by a day or something? So what's the point of doing things which you can't get the fastest result? Okay, here I am, whom going to be extremely nice to share with you what I'd found.




THE WONDERS OF A PHOTO!!!!


Wanna learn how to slim down "fast", however, you don't wish to go through pain, going on diet and restricting yourself from food temptations, wanted to eat as much as you can without worries?


Wanted to wear sleeveless but you dare not to wear it as you're afraid of how strangers look at you with all sorts of eyesight? YOU CAN DO IT STRAIGHT AFTER LEARNING!


Yes, just a photo which will make you look effing good and slimmed down within split second if you're an expert. Just a little tricks will make you look extremely gorgeous, beautiful with an awesome figure. Its okay if you don't know how to photoshop.


Very very simple, you just need to follow what is below and you can get what you want.
1)Minus the width of your photos as many as possible.
2)Edit the height of your photos as long as possible too.
3)Know y our calculation well as its important. 
4)Obviously, don't over do it. Must be presentable.


If you wanna lie about your weight, like for example if you are 65kg and you wanna lie that you are 51kg which is impossible, then you gonna edit your photos till its possible and look like one of the girls whose weight is 51kg.


Caution1: Shorten your width instead of making your width longer, bear this in mind! Else you are making yourself look fatter just like what I did previously.


Caution2: Don't meet any of your friends unless they are close to you and they are kind enough not to expose you to others. 


Caution3: Beware of those experts who knows how to photoshop or differentiate photos between edited and non-edited. Either you bootlick them or you give them some advantages which can keep their mouths shut tightly. (In case they exposed you.) LOL!


If you follow step by step what I've told you, you will get the fastest effect of seeing yourself slimmed down by a minute if you're a beginner. By doing this, you can boost up your confident and everyday you can happily eat your steamboats, restaurants, buffets with ease.


I took one of my photos as an example to you...



A photo with a normal width and height.(The proportion one) 


A very wrong width with a normal height. 
(If you got the cheeks to do so, you can do it.)
 


A photo with a shorten width and normal height 
which nobody will know if they never meet you for donkey years,
they might think that you REALLY slimmed down. 
(The correct one which you should do.)


EVENTUALLY, SINGAPORE TOP MODEL WILL BE YOU!!


PS: I don't do such things, neither do I know how to photoshop my photos. Instead of "editing" it to make me slimmer, I edited all my photos to make me "fatter" by width of 30cm. =)

Labels: