´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, August 12♥
MOST WORTHY.




Woke up at 10.3am and prepared food(hotdogs), water bottles, mat and tent for whole load of us. It was tiring to carry so many things with two arms but fortunately MY helped out to carry some from YJ. Though, it was kind of troublesome, everything worthwhile.


Headed down to Sentosa beach, though of going to Siloso Beach, however YJ said it will be crowded as usual. So end up we chose Palawan Beach, nonetheless there were students having an event over there too. Sighs, shifted to one peaceful corner and let the sun shine on us. SUN!


I applied three layers of sunblock, ya I know it was too much but this is the only to protect people who are easily tanned like me. I'd used half of bottle for today, I think I'll change the brand to others, cause it doesn't seems to help much at all?


All of us used sands to cover MY and we made "something"(will reveal Tomorrow) which will be kind of  WOW! HAHAHA! We played volleyball, swimming from one end to another, sitting on the mat and eat together. I'm having back aches, shoulders aches and muscles aches due to swim too much. Perhaps, it had been a long time since the last time I swam was years ago?

Will upload photos by Tomorrow, the reason is I'm too tired to upload today. HEHE!




People who has common sense, normally will say that they wish the particular day don't rain and that's all. Only selfish people with no common sense will say that they wish everyday rain except the day they want. 


This shows that you've got no common sense at all. (I doubt you have it.)
This shows that you are selfish. (Yes, indeed you are.)
This shows that you are self-centered. (Yes, you are living in your own world like forever.)
This shows that you like to use silly reasons to cover your smelly ass. (Who will take it as a reason? I'll take it as a silly joke instead.)

Do make up your words and what you said, don't end up whine and say it were all your anger faults. Don't in the end fighting fire with fire, boobs slapping your own mouth and eat up your own shit which you created. Or else, I'll have the greatest laugh.

Once or twice you might judged wrongly but when it comes to umpteen times of rubbishes, I doubt I'll be wrong. Assuming is your character and exaggerating is your nature talent.

The end, goodbye.

You're welcome.

Labels: