´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, August 29♥
PICKLES TASTES GREAT FOREVER.




I love pickles, I always crave for it and the taste of it is extraordinary nice! I had Subway for dinner with YJ hours ago, of course ordered it with extra pickles. Extremely delicious and bought home one Italian BMT sandwich and it shall be my supper later on.


After then, we went to the beach nearby to chill. I really do enjoy the breezes blowing towards me from the sea surface. It will calms you down even though waves are pounding against the shore. That doesn't matter, what matter to you is the breeze and not anything else. Just relax.


A moment of silents shows a thousand of images in your brain. I would like to be waves, you can be calm at times, however, when something hit your limits, everything will becomes as destructive as it could be. Just like how destructive waves destructed the shore afterall.


Sometimes, people always pinpointing on others' shortcomings but they will never knew that actually they have it too. How contradicting can it be, you loathe it so much yet you are doing it and you find it normal in you but idiotic in others? In another words, to put it bluntly, human beings are usually shortsighted towards themselves but sharp towards others.


I'm just being general, nothing happened, everything's fine. If you felt offended, its time to make a change in you. If you don't feel any, either you aren't this type of people or you didn't realised you are.












cropped it that's why shorten in width.










Labels: