´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, August 10♥
THE POWER OF LOVE.




I saw this post on somewhere and I find it meaningful and kind of touched by it. I always wonder...Does true love really exists? As you see the generation we are having right now, it seems like it doesn't? However, maybe it does, just that it stands onto minority side.


Love needs two hands to hold on, two brains to works, two hearts to commit as one, two mouths to care, two pairs of eyes to see, two pairs of perfect listening ears, senses to feels and toleration needed. Commitment, toleration, communications all played the biggest part in it.


This story can be unreliable, moreover we don't know whether it is true or not. But that's not important, we can use it as a learning towards your own relationship, it might helped? Here's the story below...




A Boyfriend gave a challenge to his Girlfriend, to live a day without him and with no communications at all;  If she passed it, he would love her forever.
 The Girlfriend agreed, they did not contact each other. Without knowing that her Boyfriend has only 24 hours to live, she excitedly went to her Boyfriend's house the next day, tears rolled down as she saw her BF laying in the coffin.
With a note ...on the side of the coffin

"You did it baby, can you do it everyday? I love you"

Labels: