´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, August 22♥
PS. I LOVE YOU.
After watched this show, I couldn't imagine if that really happened on me. Frankly speaking, I won't know what to do, neither will I be a normal ass living as per normal. Its an extremely big blow to me, to everyone too.
I feel like a wimp when I watching this show, I was having difficulty of holding back my tears with my small little eyes, it almost going "out of control" but fortunate enough, it still manageable. Thoughts and feelings overwhelmed.
Seriously, I can't imagine when YJ enlisted, what will I do? Most probably, I'll cry like a wimp from day till night, on my bed, in my dream, when I look into his photos and even while I daydreaming. Ya lar, sounds like as if he won't come back to me AGAIN.
However, even when I think about it, I feel like crying, you know? I used to be independent but now, I'm so weak and everything I rely on him. He's like a pole who holding tons of troubles and planning everything well for me.
He eased away everything which will causes me harms and troubles, leads me to a path which is totally smooth, not even a small pebble will stumble me. He said if one day he's gone(touch wood X1000) , just remember what he had taught me and continue living.
I'll probably remember what he had taught me, but I doubt I'll living with a normal life. The stronger the bond, the hardest to get rid off. Think about it may cause your heart to feel sour too. That's how strong it is, never belittle the power of love.
I know you guys will say..."Aiyah, you all simply think too much already!". Its better to think too much than thinking less than what you should.
CHOY CHOY CHOY! This won't happen on me and of course, we will live happily forever after.
Labels: If one day this pole had gone; I'll live like dead body with no soul.



