´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, August 6♥
QUALITY OR QUANTITY?



Met up with clique and we got another outing which suggested by MY for this coming week. Planned to go Sentosa next week, going to have picnic, play volleyball, so on and so fore.


Before that, I'm going to buy dozens of sun block and apply bottles and bottles over my body. YES, I know I'm going Sentosa but doesn't mean that I need to get myself tanned and I hate to look tanned.


I'm going with them because I wanna play volleyball that's all. Government should build more volleyball courts than basketball/badminton courts. Volleyball considered a popular sport, yes or no?


If only they did, especially built near my house area, I don't need to travel so far and get sun burn from the damn sun just to play volleyball with friends. Like so tiring and troublesome? OH YA and pain too! (If you got sun burned)



Heard from friends that this year Chinese Ghost Festival is kind of "fierce". Whether it is or its not, take extra care of yourself. Go home early if you are those "lucky" ones who can easily see them.


Though I don't believe in it, but be extra careful won't make me lose any flesh right? HAHA, that was one of the reasons why we planned to go next week rather than the week after next.











































Labels: