´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, August 25♥
THANKSGIVING.
We always seek God whenever we need help, what about when we don't? Like a toy which we get sick of it and throw it at a corner or something? Nonetheless, he did not give up on us.
Thanks God for listening to my prayers today and filled me with confidence. He always help me whenever I asked for, he always save me whenever I'm in danger, he had never gave up on me whenever I planned to give up too.
I saw this in Elicia's blog which I can feel her totally..."I always said I need the Lord's help, but I never gave him a reason to help me. Let me pay back."
I'm a born-to-be christian and I'm proud to be one. The fate and blood flows through generation by generation in my family tree. Having a relationship with God since the day I was born, I don't mind being a scarify for him, like what she said...Its time for me to pay back.
I'm not a saint, I don't think I'm "qualified" to be one of them. Same goes to characters, doesn't mean we are Christians, we gonna be perfect. We are still humans whom always sins, having our own thoughts and characters. Maybe mostly can be a nice person before being provoked?
If only everybody were as clean as the water, as pure as the driven snow, perhaps Jesus wouldn't have to suffer so much, end up his efforts seems like going down the drain...





