´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, August 8♥
UNSPOKEN THOUGHTS.
Went out with YJ to have late dinner at Subway, one of my favorite dining places. YJ tried out their new Chili Crab Sub which totally cheap at half the price, its not what we think it is. Its not make of real crab meat, it was made of crab sticks instead, yet they sell it at $5.50?! I prefer B.M.T to this, one try its enough for us, we wouldn't touch the chili crab sub with a bargepole.
Aftermaths, we went to Paris Ris Park to have a stroll and we chatted for hours. By telling YJ how I feel and what I'm thinking, really assuage my stress. However, some unspoken thoughts are meant to keep it in your heart. Its not that you couldn't find the right person to pour out your grievances or feelings, it just that its difficult to say it by words.
Everyone has their own so called "secrets" which neither can they share among their friends nor families but just themselves, despite how cheerful or optimistic person he/she is, including me. I might sounds like something is haunting me right now but no, I'm not.
Instead of saying its haunting me, they are with me all day long whenever I'm daydreaming or quietly sitting in a corner thinking of irrelevant stuffs. In the end, I'm still me. I'm still a normal human-being who behave like one. No one can help you with that, only you, yourself can solve these shits out of you.
Life is short,
you can't predict future however you can beautify it with your hardwork.
Daydreaming might seems stupid to others,
it might hit some sense and maturity into your mind some days without knowing.
Keeping quiet might make you look like a weirdo,
this is the time when you know how to think deeply without being disturbed by the environment and humans.



