´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, August 10♥
WATCH YOUR MOUTH, THERE ARE TONS OF  RUBBISH THROWING OUT.




These few days has been preparing and getting stuffs for our outing Tomorrow, I don't even know picnic is such a troublesome thingy until I've experienced it now. So tiring and so many things to buy and prepare, we cut down our expenses to the lowest cost and try to find things which can below our budgets.




What a difficult task! Our hardwork must paid off, so hopefully Tomorrow's weather will be cooling, windy, nice or whatsoever it is. I don't mind even its sunny day, at least better than rainy day right? 

Dear Heaven, please don't shed your tears or sneeze your mucus down on Earth, please give us your sympathy not your mucus nor your tears. Thank you very much!

As long as Tomorrow don't rain, I don't mind it rains every single day at least not on the day which I'll be going out with clique to enjoy myself. Its very, very, extremely annoying/frustrating/fed-up/angry/fucked up by people who trying to ruin your "perfect day"


Know what? You are just being selfish and what you think is only you, yourself and that's all. I've been seeing/noticing/watching and sorry to say that you didn't change at all. Still as selfish as ever, self-centered and horrible way of writing out your feelings.





Hopefully, wishfully, pray-fully Saturday will rain like hell, raining cats and dogs,  raining with thunderstorms, lightnings and whatsoever that will cause a fucking heavy pour from the sky. Just that day, a perfect day to rain. =)



Don't think that I'm trying to be mean to you, you forced me to. You don't like, that's your bloody business. Don't try to provoke when I didn't even bothers about you at all. 


Labels: