´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, August 21♥
WHAT WORTH AND WHAT DOESN'T.
For you to know and for you to find out. How you get to know whether a person really put in the efforts or not? By the way he/she talks and their responses. If they really did put in the efforts, even a donkey will feel it, moreover we are humans who have strong feelings and pretty sensitive.
Sometimes you will feel sick and tired of what you did when you knew that all your efforts drained off. Especially when you don't seems to be important at all but you are the one who always "pulling the string" in between to withhold something.
If you have a strong feeling of agreement about what I wrote above, I think its time to give yourself a break before a tower collapsed and find back your stands before you are taken for granted. Maybe your absences might acknowledged your importance.
You rather feel tired of nonliving things or people revolves around you? I rather waste my time on daydreaming than doing other things which doesn't makes me happy at all.
Maybe once it was fun, but now its not.
Maybe once it worth, but now its not.
Maybe once I keened to, but now I won't.
Maybe once we tried to maintain, but now we don't.







Labels: What is give up? This is give up. To be exact we gave up.



