´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, August 5♥
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ELICIA, MY DEAR!
Initially, I was so reluctant to go out with Baby to change the tickets. In the end I decided to tag along, there's one phrase saying, "Two heads are better than one"; But I believe two people are better than one, it sucks to the core when you are alone.
I got my butt moved, headed out with Baby and had Carl's Junior for dinner which make me pretty hungry after typing its name. Beef Chili Cheese Fries was freaking delicious and HUMONGOUS!
I couldn't finish all, end up I gonna share with Baby unwillingly. If only I could finish all by myself. *selfish thought* Never share delicious food with anyone, cause you will regret when you feel hungry again. HAHAHA!
Whole body ache fatigues me, I wish I could have a full body massage especially my arms which aching for days already, it seems like it won't recover from it like forever? My back aches too, I forced myself to sit straight as I'm afraid that I'll have hunch back when I'm old.
I don't want and I don't wish to have it either, its ugly and it make you grow shorter only.
Everyone will feel comfort when people concern about them, ask about their well-beings, feel them, care for them and be their perfect listeners. Small little care and concern show wonders, love started and bond from here.
Your small little actions which you think its not important at all or it might be just a pretty normal comment from you which you think that nobody will even take a notice of it. You're wrong!
Either it can tear people down literally or an encouragement which warms someone's heart. Though its small, the power of words doesn't fail, it depends on how you wanna phrase/use it.

Hi, I'm a nerd!




Me and Baby


Why my face look so...weird?

PS: The rest will upload by Tomorrow, as what I said earlier on, I'm too exhausted. Please click on my nuffnang, TYVM!
Initially, I was so reluctant to go out with Baby to change the tickets. In the end I decided to tag along, there's one phrase saying, "Two heads are better than one"; But I believe two people are better than one, it sucks to the core when you are alone.
I got my butt moved, headed out with Baby and had Carl's Junior for dinner which make me pretty hungry after typing its name. Beef Chili Cheese Fries was freaking delicious and HUMONGOUS!
I couldn't finish all, end up I gonna share with Baby unwillingly. If only I could finish all by myself. *selfish thought* Never share delicious food with anyone, cause you will regret when you feel hungry again. HAHAHA!
Whole body ache fatigues me, I wish I could have a full body massage especially my arms which aching for days already, it seems like it won't recover from it like forever? My back aches too, I forced myself to sit straight as I'm afraid that I'll have hunch back when I'm old.
I don't want and I don't wish to have it either, its ugly and it make you grow shorter only.
Everyone will feel comfort when people concern about them, ask about their well-beings, feel them, care for them and be their perfect listeners. Small little care and concern show wonders, love started and bond from here.
Your small little actions which you think its not important at all or it might be just a pretty normal comment from you which you think that nobody will even take a notice of it. You're wrong!
Either it can tear people down literally or an encouragement which warms someone's heart. Though its small, the power of words doesn't fail, it depends on how you wanna phrase/use it.








PS: The rest will upload by Tomorrow, as what I said earlier on, I'm too exhausted. Please click on my nuffnang, TYVM!
Labels: Being weird doesn't mean its bad. Being unreasonable are triple worst than that.



