´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, August 28♥
WORRIES IN ME.
As you can see, I didn't blog for days nor tweet as much as before due to my hectic life. Maybe not as busy as bees, but still, that's me and I'm happy with it, really... Life still as great as ever, moving with the rhythms of the Earth, step by step without getting lost in directions.
Yesterday I went out with YJ for a date, dating makes our love fonder. However, it was not my day totally. Yes, I was happy that I could go out with YJ but just not my day. Woke up with minor migraine, realised that my double eyelids became single, maybe they had a tiff and "broke off" while I was sleeping? No idea why~
Then, after I got myself prepared. Look into the mirror again and realised something which make me feel like dying...PUFFINESS! I looked so puffy like a puffer fish, it was all water's fault! That eyelid matter already traumatized me, yet puffiness + migraine joined in the fun and formed an "unwanted group" to disturb my life.
Horrible day ever! What's worst? I was so hungry after reached our destination, till the extend, I became an angry women. I couldn't even find a single decent place for me to dine in, all thanks to Millenia Walk. Eat my shit okay? Just have it and fuck off.
Not even a single decent dining place like fastfood restaurant or food court for me, not even one. How could they survive?! Hopefully and wishfully, their days will end fast and that's it. *Angry*
By the way...Who saved my day? ITS POPEYES!! Luckily, there's popeyes over there, or else I think I'll died on the road due to hunger. Okay, I'm too exaggerating. LOL!

























Labels: Secure in you.



