´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, September 26♥
AWESOME DAY SPENT


I went over to Malaysia with YJ, his family and relatives as we were going over to celebrate his Aunt's birthday. It was really awesome and I can't find any word to describe except AWESOME! But the saddest part was I didn't bring my camera along, which really make me feel such a waste?


Do you know how his Aunt celebrated her birthday? She booked Chinese Cuisine buffet, Malay Cuisine buffet, hired a few Malays to cook satays for us, book whole track of lok lok, it was uncooked food in sticks and hired a man to cook it for us as well. Total expenses cost more than a thousand plus singapore dollar, not riggits.


The food tasted delicious and I can't stop myself from eating, it was freaking nice and their buffets taste better than Singapore's. Its because in Singapore its all about healthy choice, moreover unhealthy foods are always tastier than healthy foods if you ever noticed?


Oh ya, there's a group of dancers performing for us. I wish I would have such celebration in Singapore, however it will cost more than two thousands if I really did?


After then, YJ's coursin went to set up the fireworks in front of his house, I mean his cousin's house. Yes, what I mean by in front is REALLY RIGHT IN FRONT ONLY, EXTREMELY NEAR! After a minute, all fireworks shot up into the sky and popped like pop corns. 


PS: Its not those kiddy's fireworks, what you always see in National Day is exactly what I'm saying right now.



Furthermore, the fireworks were splendid! So near and it shot right above my head. This was the first time I stood so close and saw it popped in front of me. YJ said whenever there's a special occasions, there will definitely have fireworks. 


So to him, it was nothing special. But to me, it was an eye opener. Okay, if there's more special occasions to come, I'll definitely force YJ to go with me and have fun with his family members.


By the way, I had a great chat with YJ's Mom, his Aunts and cousins. They are so nice and friendly, they made me feel that I'm one of them and I have no fear against them nor having any strange feelings. =)

YJ's aunts asked his Mom: "Why didn't you came over to talk to your sisters/us instead of keep talking to YJ's girlfriend and YJ? Not enough for you to chat at home arh, must come all the way to M'sia just to chat with her arh? *laughs*


YJ's Mom replied: "I always busy working, where got time chat with her? So now its a great time to chat with her mah. *laughs*


YJ's Aunts: "Aiyah, then every weekend you come over lor so that you can chat with her. *lol*


I was like "HUH"?? They are really funny and YJ's Mom loves to chat with me a lot, chat about things which are nonsensical, in another words, we can chat almost everything. OH! YJ's cousin, Shanshan suddenly popped out such question, asking me about how many children I wanna give birth. It was like WTF?!

Labels: