´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, September 5♥
BEFORE FEVER ATTACKED.




I can feel that I'm going to have fever soon, now I already suffers from sore throat and migraine, so I guess next will be fever? YJ was sweet enough to make me a cup of salt water which will help my sore throat to recover, so sweet of him but I don't like... (-,-lll)


The taste of it was awful and I hate drinking it since young, I wonder who taught him that? Either he learnt from my Mom or his Mom, should teach him something which taste better and edible rather than this awful thingy. End up, he got to coax me like a Baby. Lovable boy so adorable!


I have no inspirations and not in blogging mood, will blog something interesting when I feel slightly better or fully recovered. Oh ya, two days ago I had changed my header. Its time for me to change the sidebars of my blog before I got sicked and tired of it.


The photos which took me days to upload, as in uploaded yet lazy to upload in blogger...





Retarded smiles so far.






Know what? I hate my fringe sometimes.







Labels: