´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, September 6♥
BEING TOO GOOD MIGHT BECOME A WEAKNESS .




Sometimes, when you're being too nice, people will either take advantage of you easily or take you for granted. For guys who treats their girlfriends well, eventually their girlfriends will ask for more, I'm not exception. Gave them a sweet, they will ask for cartons of it. Its difficult for you to meet girls' satisfactory.




Human beings are born to be greedy and things will never be enough for them. If you didn't meet their satisfactory, they will start whining about you don't love them anymore. Sighs, If you're in guys' shoes, you will find yourself rich only when you're single. When you got a girl, you will find yourself penniless. LOL!




So I wonder if YJ keep getting things which are more and more expensive for me, I wonder years later, what will he get for me?? A plane or the whole planet? HAHAHA! As if he can get them, nonetheless, I won't ask for more. Dotes me is the first priority which he should do.




Awaiting for YJ's surprises, whenever he said he's going to give me a surprise, I'll start to think wild and think of all sorts of ways which he will do. End up, it ain't a surprise for me already, cause I knew it! LOL! Gonna stop my illusion mind from getting wild, so that I'll felt surprised when he surprise me.

Labels: