´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, September 20♥
A DECENT POST FROM ME, HAPPY NOT?


What shall I talk about today? If you noticed, I always update my blog around 1am-4am yet my readers or friends always visits my blog around evening time. Must have lots of disappointments in my blog, isn't it? *self-proclaim alittle*


Indeed, I'm a Night Owl so this benefits all night owls when they have nothing to do during midnights.


Night Owls, please don't give me this kind of face. *watery eyes*


Nonetheless, I'm going to change back my sleeping time, yah I know I say this umpteen times. I wish I could, but I can't, insomnia loves to visit me whenever I tried to sleep early. I supposed to do my work today yet I didn't. I went out instead, how smart I am!


Many plans going on, clique saying that they wanna go Sentosa again, I'm still thinking whether should I or should I not. Before that, I would wanna go Nihon Mura first! I wanna have my salmon sashimi, otherwise, don't talk about other places other than Nihon Mura to me. HAHAHA!


Maybe will go on vacation with Crystal, her boyfriend and of course, YJ. About getting out of Singapore, I gonna have my parents' approvals before I could do so. No matter what I do, I gonna respect them as my parents, yah?


Even though, I loves to do things before hands, but when comes to critical parts, I'll still seek for their advices/approvals. Hence, I gonna ask rather than sneaking out. Unless, things doesn't work out like what I thought it should be.


Thought of uploading photos which I had taken weeks ago, but photobucket is giving me a hard time just now. Thus, most probably it will be up by Tomorrow. Stay tune, folks!

Labels: